Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to Black {& white}.

Hey there cats & kittens! Last Monday I finished a 10 week photo class at ICP. The class wasn't exactly what I expected, but I did learn a great deal and I got to borrow a Canon Rebel for 2+ months {wicked!}. I miss the camera dearly and, to be quite frank, it took me a few days to get used to the old Powershot again. And then I shifted the camera to black & white. Suddenly shooting felt much easier. The class' instructor wanted us to focus on color photos which was a bit of an adjustment for me since it had been months since I shot in color. I experimented and produced some interesting work, but there's something about seeing the world in black & white that made me feel at home. Here are some images from the weekend. 











No comments:

Post a Comment