Monday, October 12, 2009

Je Cuisine Poisson. . .

I can't imagine my life without cooking. It's in my blood and it's one of the things I do best. I often cook all in one dishes because they are cheap and fairly easy to put together. This afternoon I threw some chopped garlic, 1/2 an onion, 3 freshly chopped tomatoes, kosher salt, pimenton, chunks of tilapia, & corn in a pan. I enjoyed it over some jasmine rice.



Garlic, Onions, & Olive Oil, a good start to most dishes. 
                               
This is the only kind of beefsteak I get down with.
                              
I let it simmer for a few & then added about 3/4 c of water.

I get my Tilapia fileted at my fish market on 125th, 
then I cut them into chunks. 
                               
                               
Dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment