Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bombass Brunch!

I usually keep it light in the early hours, but I woke up ferociously hungry this morning with potatoes & eggs on the brain. So I sliced two Yukon Gold Potatoes and fried them in a pan with onions & chopped garlic. I seasoned them with kosher salt {Happy Hanukkah by the way} & oregano. Then I chopped up about 1/5 of a green pepper & two grape tomatoes for the eggs. It was oh so good and hit the spot!


Sim, Simma . . .


This was plenty for 3 eggs


I like them with a tan


Don't forget to go green on the side


The garlic adds a hint of sweetness


Incredible Edible!

1 comment:

  1. damn that looks good. the cool part is these are just regular things in the fridge. you just make them look way better this shows your creativity.

    ReplyDelete