Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Fond Trip Down Memory Lane . . .


Like many recent newcomers, I was about 2 bucks shy of brokeness when I moved into the city. I was still determined to eat well and I created delicious meal which I ate for about 6 weeks straight. It consisted of chickpeas, fresh broccoli,  carrots, garlic, curry powder, salt, coconut milk, & chopped tomatoes. I swapped out the chickpeas for some tilapia since I'm no longer vegan and also since I can actually afford fish now. It's tasty over pasta or rice.


Fresh carrots sauteing with chopped garlic.


Add some fresh broccoli & spices.


Bathe the veggies in coconut milk, then add chopped tomatoes.


I lightly fried the tilapia fillets before adding it to the vegs for extra crunch & texture.



Over basmati rice & topped with cashews.

No comments:

Post a Comment