Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Week Begins . . .

Valentine's Day is 7 days away. For many it's either one of the best or worst holidays of the year. I usually don't pay it much mind if I'm single, but shit, I'm really dreading this year. Perhaps because I'm getting older and having a valentine is supposed to be a done deal by now. Whatever the reason, the yoga side of me decided not to approach the day with resentment or hostility. So I'm going to dedicate my blog this week to the peaks and valleys of love. Because just like Valentine's Day, love itself can be the best and worst thing to happen to person. I'm starting with my absolute favorite type: fearless love. There are so many things to be scared of in this world, natural disasters, terminal illnesses, boring people,  but my dear friends, love should not be one of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment