Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pho Toe Shows

Hey Photo fans, here's some info for two interesting shows I peeped last week:

The first is at ICP, and I have to admit I spent more time gabbing it up and laughing at some hilarious outfits than taking in the show, but hey it was the opening and It was too crowded to really study the work. I did like what I saw and the shows combine two of my deepest loves, Paris & black & white photography. Don't forget, it's free Friday's from 5-8pm.

The second show is called Versus at Hous Projects Gallery, in what I would call Chinatown, but it's probably considered SoHo or NoLiTa or something other than Chinatown. It's an interesting exhibit that compares/clashes the work of two photographers. Some of the comparisons work better than others. It's worth seeing either way and hey you can do like I did and stock up on some vegetarian Gong Bao Chicken at Mah Way Vegetarian when you're finished. I used to shop there when I lived and Jersey and first moved to The City. It's literally right around the corner and down the street. {It all comes back to food, right?}

No comments:

Post a Comment